10.2.11

Ideal Actors

Ellen Page would be a really good actress to portray my main character, if I given access to any actress, as she is very versatile and has the right sort of look for the part. She's been in films from Juno to Inception and she's got excellent ratings in both films in very different roles.

However, clearly I cannot use her in my film, so I'll need to find another actress to be my main character. There won't really be too much "acting" as such involved, because I am not having any speech in my opening, and the person I use just needs to look around the right age, even though I don't have access to anyone who's actually the right age.  However there are lots of people around school who I'll be able to make look the right character, and who will be happy to be in the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment