8.3.11

More changes...

To avoid the confusion that would be really likely to happen had I shown two changing scenes mixd together, I have decided to have my main character standing at the train station in different clothes between each shot of something interesting happening. This will hopefully imply the idea that she is doing the same thing over and over again.

To make the scenes of her waiting at the station more interesting, I'm going to film for a few minutes in each outfit, and speed the scene up to emphasise the passing of time. On the final scene I'm going to film the train arriving, with the character still on the platform, and then leaving again but with the character on the train. This should make a good final scene of the opening.

I'll also use music that I'm planning to make using GarageBand to go over the top of the visuals, to make sure it fits with the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment